The two day capacity building training on health journalism was organized by RECPHEC on March 29-30, 2019 at Dhulikhel to different media health journalist. The meeting main objective was to strengthen and encourage the health journalist.
Capacity Building Training
Date: 29-30 March, 2019 (Chaitra 15-16, 2075) Friday-Saturday
Venue: Dhulikhel Lodge Resort, Kavre
2:30 PM-3:30 PM Registration & Lunch
3:30 PM- 3:45 PM Introduction to Participants
3:45 PM -4:30 PM Welcome & Objectives Highlights of the Programme
– Mr. Padam Raj Joshi
4:30 PM -5:30 PM
1. Mr. Atul Mishra, President, Society of Healthcare Journalist Nepal
2. Mr. Shanta Lall Mulmi, Executive Director, Resource Center for Primary Health Care
3. Dr. Rajendra Koju, MD, Dhulikhel Hospital.
5:30 PM-7:00 PM Presentations
1. Impact of Health News
– Mr. Deepak Dahal, Sr. Health Journalist.
2. Health Reporting, Practice Past, Present and Future
– Mr. Atul Mishra, Sr. Health Journalist.
3. Non-communicable Disease and Role of Health Journalist
– Mr. Purna Bhakta Duwal- Sr. Health Journalist.
7:00 PM- 8:00 PM Discussion & Interaction
8:00 PM onwards Dinner
8:00-9:00 AM Synopsis of yesterday’s Programme
9:00:10:00 AM Approaching the issues
10:00:10:15 AM Closing session
10:15:10:45 AM Breakfast